Made in Rwanda by craftswomen using traditional weaving techniques. Dyed sisal fibers and sweet grass are intricately woven to create one of a kind creations that symbolize major lif events and are displayed as symbols of friends, family, life and success
Handwoven sunburst motif depicts hope.Details & Dimensions:
· Approximately 5” tall and 14” wide
· Made in Rwanda
· Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
· Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
· Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
· Basket has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
· Safe to use with food
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water.
If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the basket clean.